Thursday, November 17, 2005

The overall picture for readers of short stories

Hi everyone

Well we have arrived in Chennai and have been here for about 3 days (I think), know that I am becoming a traveler because I am already losing track of the days. But first things first let me start with our flight and stop over in KL. I write this stuff in my journal and then edit and transfer only interesting bits to the blog so they are mostly written in first and as if I am there writing at the time, which I usually am, but sometimes my tense slips back and forth- for those grammar, tense and spelling nazi's out there...I am very sorry

Getting on a jet plane

So our faithful servant err (sorry India has affected me already).. sister Joey saw us of f at the airport, in standard style Joey not drop was shed you see Joey does not cry not a tear not for soppy movies, not for sweet ads, not for children being cute or for her brother (otherwise know - really only to himself as Australia's favorite son) leaving the country she did pull out a tissue but alas not need really !

Through to customs and no worries despite the loads of pills (prescription) and the WOMAD's (weapons of mass distraction) that I was carrying IPOD, book, magazine, and journal and still I was bloody bored...yadda yadda yadda hours later and we were in KL. KL was mainly a journey of bus trips and toilet trips for more on this refer to blog entry - Do not eat beef bacon and processed chicken sausages.

Then a day of bus trips and toilet trips and we were boarding the plane for Chennai, one cold towel and I mean cold - like a hot towel only cold, a couple of propaganda postcards features images of the plane we were one, a weird meal consistent of odd combinations of food, curry & rice (well maybe not that odd), apple & mint & coconut (2years old), gluggy white stuff (still have not obtained origin or exp date of this food source) a tub of yoghurt plain - needless to say I didn't much and neither did Greg.

Our arrival in Chennai was at 9.30 at night and we were out of the airport by 10.00 quickly whisked into a cab and packed of to our hotel. None of the touts, none of the bag grabbing or harassment, we were at the hotel showered changed and ready for bed before we knew it.

Of course this is the edited version for all your would be travelers to make it sound easy for specifics and tid bits you will have to read on.

Missing you all...believe it or not

Love T and Greg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home